Full Time Commercial Moving Dispatcher/Warehouse Manager/Project Manager
· Perform all tasks necessary for successful implementation of commercial moves
· Create and accomplish all processes necessary for commercial moving warehouse protocol
· Operation of commercial moves in the Greater Boston Area.
· Formulate union schedules/manpower assignments/equipment status for commercial moving services.
· Request COI’s as needed.
· Ensure that all materials and product needed for the coming week are in stock. Order any materials necessary for successful implementation of jobs.
· Schedule pre-move union manpower requirements for loading trucks, etc.
· Ability to dispatch crews/vehicles/equipment.
· Maintain inventories of all equipment, materials, labels, and any other products used in the daily performance of commercial moves.
· Maintain crate in-out procedures, manage crate cleaning process.
· Create and maintain a current inventory of all client’s property in storage. Initiate numbering system for all product in storage and assign to specific customers.
· Provide the accounting department with monthly summary of all product in/out storage by bay to facilitate monthly storage invoicing.
· Organize and maintain RMV regulations, DOT physicals, driver folders, and track records of Federal Motor Carrier Regulations for safety audits.
· Schedule services for the trucks and maintain mileage records.
· Create safety policies and procedures for mover and driver trainings.
· Create protocol within the department, submit information for job scheduling, bill of lading creation, and follow up with requirements and change of notices.
· Communicate with all customers regarding scheduled and unscheduled moves, move changes, etc. and be able to facilitate communication between warehouse and dispatch operations with salespeople.
· Create and submit quotes as necessary.
· Minimum of five years of warehouse and dispatch experience required.
· High School graduate or equivalent GED required.
· Must be certified to operate a forklift.
· Paid Vacation
· Sick time
· 401k plan
Applicants can email Kathleen Rowell at KRowell@americanmovingandinstall.com
22 Reservoir Park Drive, Unit 3•Rockland, MA 02370•Office: 781.878.8000