1. To encourage and develop the highest levels of industry standards.
2. To promote the lawful best interests of our industry, association, and trade.
3. To adhere to all applicable rules and regulations as they relate to our industry and operations.
4. To observe all regulations relating to operations and employee safety.
5. To deal with our colleagues, suppliers and trade associates, in only the most honorable terms and to encourage their adherence to this Code of Ethics.
6. To foster continued education and training within our industry.
7. To participate in advertising that only portrays our services in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
8. To provide the Association with reasonable assistance in its review of consumer issues.
9. To explain carrier limits of liability as required by law.
10. To uphold and observe all membership obligations including timely payment of all membership services.