Welcome to the Massachusetts Movers Association
The Massachusetts Movers Association (MMA) is a non-profit trade association representing the moving and storage industry in Massachusetts and the other New England states. The MMA encourages professionalism and integrity among all its members.
MMA Code of Conduct
As members of the Massachusetts Movers Association (MMA), we strive to provide quality service to consumers that is honest and efficient. We pledge to adhere to the following:
1. To encourage and develop the highest levels of industry standards.
2. To promote the lawful best interests of our industry, association, and trade.
3. To adhere to all applicable rules and regulations as they relate to our industry and operations.
4. To observe all regulations relating to operations and employee safety.
5. To deal with our colleagues, suppliers and trade associates, in only the most honorable terms and to encourage their adherence to this Code of Ethics.
6. To foster continued education and training within our industry.
7. To participate in advertising that only portrays our services in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
8. To provide the Association with reasonable assistance in its review of consumer issues.
9. To explain carrier limits of liability as required by law.
10. To uphold and observe all membership obligations including timely payment of all membership services.
Adherence to the Code of Conduct is voluntary.
Join one of Best Moving Associations in America!
Long-term membership in MMA is an invaluable asset for the growth and prosperity of the individual moving company and the moving and storage industry as a whole.Join Now
Massachusetts Movers Association Board of Directors
Officers - Executive Committee:
President: Mike Bavuso, Big Foot Moving and Storage
1st Vice President: Alan Necchi, Victory Packaging
Treasurer: Bill Osborn, Re-Stream
Secretary: Lisa Rivard, Gentle Giant Moving Co.
Board of Directors:
Click Here to see the entire board and Honorary Board members